The company was founded in 1994 when Paul Frost, a Tyne Tees Television presenter and former ITN reporter decided to channel a lifetime of journalism, film production and direction into his own business.
The company’s philosophy was simple: To apply broadcast standards of scriptwriting, camerawork and editing to corporate productions. And to do it at prices that clients could afford.
It worked. And it’s still working.
Paul Frost Media has a portfolio of regional, national and international clients who appreciate a no-hassle quality product, delivered on time within budget.
We specialise in health and safety, induction, training, product awareness, event coverage and tv ad production.
Our ten point approach to film making is tried and tested.
- Script conference to establish purpose of the film and audience demographic.
- Paul Frost immediately prepares a script and treatment/s for client approval and amendment.
- Script is signed off.
- Filming schedule arranged.
- Recording voice over and music selection.
- Uploaded to drop box for client approval/amendment.
- Final edit and delivery.
- If the edit is particularly technical or complicated we offer the option of editing at the client’s premises.